The Free Time and Youth Volunteer Occupation Programs are the responsibility of the Cascais City Council (CMC), through the Youth Division (DJUV) - Cascais Jovem.
The Locals Program is intended for young residents or students in the Municipality of Cascais between the ages of 18 and 30 at the start of the shift who must have knowledge of foreign languages
Locals XS program is aimed at youngsters from 12 to 14 years old.
The main objectives of the Locals Program are:
- Contribute to the general welfare and safety of users of rail transport in the municipality;
- Providing general information to the visitor of the Village of Cascais, publicizing the equipment and activities of the CMC intended for the visitor;
- Disseminate to the users, useful information regarding the Programs promoted by the CMC as well as other municipal initiatives.
LOCALS TURNS 365
- 2nd shift 17 of February to 05 of April of 2019 (Registration until 1 of February of 2019)
- 3rd shift April 21 to June 15, 2019 (Registration until April 5, 2019)
- 08:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 12 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
For summer volunteer Locals 365 applications will be available in 15th april.
Listing with those selected for the second round of Locals 365 available here..
All volunteers are entitled to a participation grant and personal accident insurance.
Check the rules here.