Cultura no Bairro Program is the responsibility of the Cascais City Council, through the Youth Division, and its mission is to contribute to the general well-being of the visitor of the Cascais Village, publicizing the cultural activities and equipment of the Cascais Town Hall.
l Destine to:
This program is intended for young residents or students in the municipality of Cascais, aged between 15 and 25 years (at the start of the project). They should preferably have knowledge of foreign languages and good communication skills.
• Promote a healthy occupation of the youth's leisure time, mobilizing them for a service to the community;
• Contribute to the general welfare of the visitor of the Village of Cascais, publicizing CMC's cultural equipment and activities;
• Contribute to qualify the cultural offer of the municipality, using the creative potential and dynamism of young people integrated in the projects of municipal cultural equipment, hereinafter referred to as framing equipment.
lll Tasks and functions:
• Accept, guide and direct audiences by providing clarification on the functioning of the various municipal museums (timetables, activities, collections, temporary exhibitions and other services);
• To guarantee a friendly and efficient welcome that contributes to differentiate Cascais as a tourist destination;
• Perform surveillance tasks in the various circuits of each equipment;
• Support in the various activities developed within the Museum Quarter.
• The specific tasks for each project are designated by the framing equipment and presented in the published project maps.