Today is Tuesday and the SDG we have for you is about reducing inequalities within countries and between countries.
Until 2030, it was stipulated by the UN:
• progressively achieve and sustainably maintain the income growth of the poorest 40% of the population at a faster rate than the national average;
• strengthen and promote the social, economic and political inclusion of all, irrespective of age, gender, disability, race, ethnicity, origin, religion, economic condition or otherwise;
• Ensure equal opportunities and reduce inequalities in outcomes, including through the elimination of discriminatory laws, policies and practices and the promotion of appropriate legislation, policies and actions in this regard;
• Adopt policies, especially at the fiscal, wage and social protection levels, and progressively achieve greater equality;
• Improve the regulation and monitoring of global financial markets and institutions and strengthen the implementation of such regulations;
• Ensure stronger representation and voice of developing countries in decision-making in global international economic and financial institutions, in order to produce more effective, credible, accountable and legitimate institutions;
• Facilitate the migration and mobility of people in an orderly, secure, regular and responsible manner, including dfv through the implementation of planned and well-managed migration policies;
• Implement the principle of special and differential treatment for developing countries, in particular for least developed countries, in accordance with World Trade Organization agreements;
• Encourage official development assistance and financial flows, including direct external investment, to those countries where the need is greatest, in particular the least developed countries, African countries, small island developing States and landlocked developing countries , in accordance with their national plans and programs;
• reduce migrants' remittance transaction costs to less than 3% and eliminate remittance mechanisms with costs above 5%.
It is within our reach to be hospitable and not hostile. Thursday our suggestions for this SDG arrive, do not lose them!
LET'S TRANSFORM THE WORLD