Tuesday is another ODS presentation day. But he had to leave on a Wednesday.
Today's vision is about sustainable cities and communities and aims to make cities and communities inclusive, secure, resilient and sustainable.
Until 2030 it was stipulated by the UN:
• Ensure everyone's access to safe, adequate and affordable housing, and basic services, and to improve conditions in the slums
• Providing access to safe, affordable, sustainable and affordable transport systems for all, improving road safety through the expansion of the public transport network, with special attention to the needs of vulnerable people, women, children, people with disabilities and the elderly
• Increase inclusive and sustainable urbanization, and the capacities for participatory, integrated and sustainable human settlements planning and management in all countries
• Strengthen efforts to protect and safeguard the world's cultural and natural heritage
• Significantly reduce the number of deaths and the number of people affected by disasters and substantially reduce the direct economic losses caused by such a pathway in global gross domestic product, including water-related disasters, with a focus on protecting the poor and people in vulnerable situations
Reduce negative environmental impact per capita in cities, including paying special attention to air quality, municipal waste management and other
• Provide universal access to safe, inclusive, affordable and green public spaces, particularly for women and children, the elderly and people with disabilities
• Supporting positive economic, social and environmental relations between urban, peri-urban and rural areas, strengthening national and regional development planning
• Support the least developed countries, including through technical and financial assistance, in sustainable and resilient constructions using local materials
• By 2020, substantially increase the number of cities and human settlements that have adopted and implemented integrated policies and plans for inclusion, resource efficiency, mitigation and adaptation to climate change, disaster resilience; and develop and implement, according to the Sendai Disaster Risk Reduction Framework 2015-2030, holistic disaster risk management at all levels
Be aware that Thursday we have more news for you.
LET'S TRANSFORM THE WORLD