Tuesday is synonymous with the presentation of one more ODS. Today's agenda is about climate action and plans to take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
It was stipulated by the UN:
• Strengthen resilience and adaptability to climate-related risks and natural disasters in all countries;
• Integrate measures related to climate change into national policies, strategies and plans;
• Improve education, raise human and institutional awareness and capacity for mitigation, adaptation, impact reduction and early warning on climate change;
• Implement the commitment of developed countries to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) to jointly mobilize $ 100 billion per year from 2020 from to respond to the needs of developing countries in the context of significant mitigation and transparent implementation actions; and operationalize the Green Climate Fund through its capitalization as early as possible;
• Promote mechanisms for capacity-building for effective climate change planning and management in the least developed countries and small island developing States with a focus on women, youth, local and marginalized communities;
• Recognize that the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change is the main international, intergovernmental forum for negotiating the global response to climate change.
Be aware that Thursday we have news for you.
LET'S TRANSFORM THE WORLD