Almost in the final stretch, we do not even need to say what comes next: ODS today concerns peace, justice and effective institutions, with the objective of promoting peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, providing access to justice for all, and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels.
Stipulated by the UN was:
• Significantly reduce all forms of violence and related mortality rates everywhere;
• End abuse, exploitation, trafficking and all forms of violence and torture against children;
• Promote the rule of law, at national and international level, and guarantee equal access to justice for all;
• By 2030, significantly reduce illegal financial and arms flows, strengthen recovery and return of stolen assets and combat all forms of organized crime;
• Substantially reduce corruption and bribery in all its forms;
• Develop effective, accountable and transparent institutions at all levels;
• Ensure responsible, inclusive, participatory and representative decision making at all levels;
• Expand and strengthen the participation of developing countries in global governance institutions;
• By 2030, provide legal identity for all, including birth registration;
• Ensure public access to information and protect fundamental freedoms, in accordance with national legislation and international agreements;
• Strengthen relevant national institutions, including through international cooperation, to build better response capacity, at all levels, in particular in developing countries, for the prevention of violence and the fight against terrorism and crime;
• Promote and enforce non-discriminatory laws and policies for sustainable development.
Stay tuned because Thursday we have fresh news for you.
LET'S TRANSFORM THE WORLD